Here’s How it Works
Pro-QCP will also help ensure regulatory compliance and allow you to standardize QA procedures across a variety of test platforms and testing locations:
1.) Identify and prioritize potential sources of error in your test process (risks)
2.) Inventory everything you are currently doing to prevent those errors (QCP’s)
3.) Suggest initiatives and opportunities to further reduce errors
4.) Helps determine appropriate external Quality Control frequency in the context of your comprehensive quality control plan
5.) Evaluate and approve any remaining residual risk
6.) Document all of the above into a federally-compliant IQCP
Pro-QCP allows you to incorporate your historical performance data into your risk assessment, capture citations to federal and accreditation organization requirements, and embed links within your IQCP to your lab’s specific policies and procedures.
In addition to a comprehensive IQCP, Pro-QCP will generate a Suggestion Report. This report is for internal use and is the basis for a continuous quality improvement program, allowing you to identify and prioritize actions and initiatives that will further mitigate errors over time.
Pro-QCP is a learning program and over time will incorporate new QCP’s that have been field-tested by our community of users. These additions may represent innovative or creative new quality assurance measures or simply proven best practices. When you return to Pro-QCP over time, you should expect to see new QCP suggestions and further opportunities to reduce errors in your lab.
Pro-QCP comes pre-populated with references to your lab’s specific regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as to the specifications for your particular test platform.
See first hand how Pro-QCP can improve the accuracy of your lab’s test results, drive efficiencies and economies, improve the outcomes of your patients, and help ensure satisfactory regulatory compliance:
With a focus on risk mitigation, process improvement, and data-sharing,
Pro-QCP will significantly advance your current quality control plan…
Pro-QCP facilitates an expert guided, comprehensive risk assessment of your entire test process, identifying sources of error throughout and suggesting proven mitigation measures
Pro-QCP employs machine learning (AI) to capture, track, and mine your historical data more effectively
Pro-QCP delivers a superior, inspection-ready Individualized Quality Control Plan that is CLSI, CLIA, CAP, TJC and ISO compliant
Pro-QCP implements a continuous quality improvement (CQI) process, identifying additional process controls – specific for your lab – that can mitigate error
- Pro-QCP is an effective on-boarding utility and ensures that an effective quality control plan is in place, right from the start
- Pro-QCP informs the content of your training program and competency assessments for maximum effectiveness
Pro-QCP will provide inter-lab performance comparisons, allowing you to compare your quality metrics to other labs
Pro-QCP allows you to benefit from the vast experience of other labs:
Real-time risk alerts
Proven risk mitigation measures
Access to ‘best-in-class’ procedures
- Notification of FDA recalls, performance issues, reagent backorders
In summary, Pro-QCP will optimize your most important workflow: delivering accurate test results
Zero Risk Offer
We want to demonstrate Pro-QCP’s value to you, your lab, your patients, and your organization. For a limited time, CarePoint will provide your first Pro-QCP subscription at NO-CHARGE… a $1750 value.
Why so generous??? We believe that once you see Pro-QCP’s expansive content and comprehensive process, once you gain access to the actionable information that Pro-QCP can deliver, you’ll be compelled to purchase modules specific to each of your POCT platforms.
Check out this 5-minute video to get a peek under the hood… or better yet, access your FREE annual subscription right now and put Pro-QCP right to work for your patients.
Pro-QCP supports major diagnostic platforms, including…
Who is CarePoint Solutions?
Founded in 2012, CarePoint Solutions designs, develops and commercializes products that improve the accuracy and reliability of diagnostic testing.
CarePoint’s Software Division is focused on leveraging information technology and developing new approaches to quality management that drive efficiencies, reduce errors, and improve patient outcomes.
The company’s flagship product, Pro-QCP represents a first-of-its-kind software solution that helps ensure regulatory compliance and implements a continuous quality improvement process for in vitro diagnostic testing.
Visit CarePointSolutions.com for more information.
Which diagnostic tests are supported?
CarePoint is expediting the release of Pro-QCP risk assessment modules for over 300 diagnostic platforms, including all major COVID tests.
How flexible is the program?
The program is easy to navigate, keeps track of your progress and allows you to develop IQCP's at your own pace. Modules are broken down into logical sections to facilitate a step-by-step process.
How will it help me?
- Pro-QCP takes you step-by-step through a comprehensive risk assessment of your entire test process, and documents that for accreditation inspections
- Based on clinical benchmark studies, Pro-QCP will save you up to 50 hours when preparing each individualized quality control plan (IQCP) – more than paying for itself in immediate time savings alone
- Pro-QCP standardizes your QA measures and IQCP’s across test platforms, locations, and throughout your healthcare system
- Pro-QCP will identify sources of error in your unique test process and location
- Pro-QCP will suggest proven practices that can mitigate risks and errors
- Pro-QCP will assess and document your entire test process, from specimen collection through posting patient results to generate a comprehensive and inspection-ready IQCP
- Pro-QCP’s data-driven, outcomes oriented approach will raise confidence in patient test results and drive down-stream efficiencies and economies throughout your healthcare delivery system
- Pro-QCP delivers actionable information to support your continuous quality improvement program
Can I buy Pro-QCP modules with a credit card or purchase order?
You can subscribe to Pro-QCP with a credit card, check, or purchase order – and gain immediate access to the program.
What if I am dissatisfied with my purchase?
When we say we mitigate risks, we really mean it! If you are not completely satisfied with Pro-QCP, cancel within 30 days and receive a full refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Do I need to install IQCP software or have a special computer to use Pro-QCP?
If your computer, tablet or phone is connected to the Internet you have everything you need and can use Pro-QCP without installing any software.